- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These people are good .I had blow out last night on I 64.in VA. Didn't have no food. Jaime veron and his daughter brought me a food. and my tire was fixed by Paul.in no time. Thank you guys and GOD bless you
Paul arrived on time and made the repair quickly. They did a good job diagnosing the issue, finding the parts and bringing the right parts.
FOR ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP with light , medium or heavy duty vehicles this is the place. THERE SERVICE CREW IS MOBILE ..The tech's are always on point & they get the job done.. I can't say enough great things about this company they've saved my butt a few times now & they keep my trucks going..Thank you guys .. TRY THESE GUYS FIRST
I had a truck broke down and he was running tight getting to his reload. Jaime got out to him, assessed what parts were needed to repair it. He ran across town, got them and returned and had my driver back on the road in less than two hours. By far he exceeded anything I could have expected and was very reasonable in his charges. Give him a call an I am sure you will be happy with the results. John Dickson BTI Special Commodities